The stay at the Kasbah you will while away from the noise and stress of the city to enjoy guided tours organized by the Marrakech Kasbah on your measurements to explore the souks of the medina, the historic monuments of the Red City, its gardens and ramparts.Leisures in the Kasbah :
In addition, the location of the kasbah at the foot of the Atlas facilitates contact you with populations of Berber villages.
At your request, we will be happy to arrange theme holidays. Fishing, hunting, golf, horse riding and skiing program. But also more exotic activities such as helicopter flights and hot air balloon over the mountains of the Atlas, Quad tours, walks a camel, or rally raid in the desert.
Tour enthusiasts will marvel at the magnificent waterfalls, the valley of Ourika, Setti Fatma (1500m), or the sunset in the desert. He will also arrange tours with guides history buffs and Moroccan culture to be able, in all languages, you visit the most beautiful monuments of Marrakech.
- Donkey rides;
- Quad biking through the fields and Berber villages;
- Tennis and badminton;
- Hiking horse half a day or all day with an instructor;
- Quad rides (contact us for booking quads);
- Breeding and caring for farm animals (rabbits, chickens, sheep, donkeys);
- Workshops traditional bread baking;
- Workshop preparation of specialty Moroccan cuisine (couscous tagine-- Pastilla);
- Workshop vegetable crops;
- Workshop learning Arabic and Berber.
The Kasbah offers a selection of day trips from 35€ All our excursions agree with picnic or lunch, drivers, fuel and insurance included.
The Ourika Valley From 50€ included (lunch and private guide)
The Oued Ourika winds blanks splendid High Atlas against which seem to nest ocher adobe villages.
Complete crossing of the valley. Ascension to the waterfalls, traditional meal included.
Imlil From 50€ included (lunch and private guide)
Discovery of the Toubkal National Park (rivers, waterfalls ...).
Visit Berber villages, the argan oil cooperative mule and on foot, traditional meal included.
Ouzoud waterfalls From 50€ included (lunch and private guide)
Discovery of a waterfall 100 meters high, which flows into an abyss filled with lush vegetation.
You admire the landscapes of central High Atlas. Not far away lies the artificial lake dam « Bin El Ouidane ».
Essaouira From 40€
Built on a rocky peninsula, surrounded by ramparts roses, the former Portuguese Mogador has everything to seduce an elegant architecture, a sea for surfers and a peaceful atmosphere.
Lake Lalla takerkouste (dam)
Built in the time of the French protectorate, Takerkoust dam provides Marrakech and its region with electricity. The artificial lake created is only 40 km from Marrakech. This is a perfect opportunity to escape the heat of Marrakech at certain times of the year and jet skiing, pedal boating, canoeing or relaxing.
Hiking camel, donkey, horse or bike the trails and villages of the kasbah.
Picnic nomadic (10km south of the kasbah) Gourmet lunch with entre and dessert outdoors or in bivouac nomad seen with stunning red mountains forming the beginning of the desert, round-trip transportation included.
Circuit Quad and buggy :
Adventure tour in the Lake with guide lalla Takerkouste monitor.
The Samanah Golf Marrakech is an exclusive space where fans can practice their golf favorite sport in the best conditions. Over an area of ??100 hectares, the international career of 6800m, designed by Nicklaus Design offers 18 holes of play space in a design carefully Cactus plant, eucalyptus, palms, olive trees,...
Price: from 90 euro; 18 holes.
Balloon and more [favorite] :
- ±1H ballooning face the High Atlas ;
- A souvenir flight certificate ;
- Breakfast served in a Berber camp ;
- Visit the local Berber house ;
- Excursion 4X4 ;
- Camel ride in the Palmeraie of Marrakech
Tyrolean and accrobranches:
Ziplines and ziplining to admire the canyons of red earth and fill of thrills.
The dunes of Merzouga 320 eur/pax :Program:First day :
2nd day :
- Departure to the wonderful dunes of Merzouga in the morning (depending on the chosen means of transport);
- Arrived at a kasbah foot on desert ;
- Crossing the desert on camelback (1h30) to the big dune to watch the beautiful sunset near the camp or you dinner and spend the night under the stars in the desert.
3rd day :
- Morning tea at the camp and back to the kasbah camel for breakfast;
- Free activities during the day (relaxation around the pool, quad, truck ...) ;
- Night at the Kasbah.
- Back to Marrakech or Kasbah Igoudar morning.